• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Barton 2800+ max O/c ??????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Memtest86 will loop as long as you want it to run... Some people will let it loop overnight to test the memory. I think one loop will take about an hour or more if you do the complete test.

Doesn't your BIOS display your PCI bus speed anywhere??? Weird.... Post on the mobo forum and there should be someone w/ exact same board...

no i cant find ill have anotherr lookk i might just being stupid lol

and not seeing it might be in front of my eyes

hehe

cheers

passion stomper

Hey guys

right i been busy with this overclocking stuff im getting there but im unsure still i have them thoughts in the back of my head "your going to break it" is this normal?

right i've got so far:

amd barton 2800 multi 13x 169fsb + 2198.8mhz clock

temps idle 44/48c load 54/58c i think this is a bit high !!

but i got a volcano 11 im thinkin of changing HS to slk-800 i heard thats good i might follow advice maybe get lower temps!!

i also heard that the gigabyte 7nnxp increases the vcore as i overclock is it correct ? as i think it is bcuz with those settings i look on easy tune 4 and its got my vcore at 1.740v and cpu-z reports 1.712v no i dont know which to beleive!!

i also have the problem that easy tune 4 is reporting agp spped of 67 ??? is this normal when i increas fsb or multi ?

i have my dimm voltage at +0.1v timings 2.2.6. 2.5 i think its right ?? lol

my cpu is also reckognized as a amd athlon xp3000+ is this normal too?

thanks for your help

how am i doing ?

passion stomper

Anything to help with the temps is good...

Your AGP speed of 67 sounds right if you haven't locked it. Set it to 66 in the BIOS if you can.

Auto Vcore adjustment probably isn't reliable, so just adjust them manually.

Your memory timing looks good too...

Your CPU being recognized as XP3000+ is normal...you might even see 3200+ if you overclock high enough... My mobo gives 3200+ when my CPU hits 2335 MHz...

You're doing good...research on your mobo's capabilities of PCI/AGP lock and if it locks, raise the FSB instead of the multi for better overall performance...

Have fun;)

Back