• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Basic joystic

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just grabbed X-Plane 11 on sale, been interested in it for a while. I'm now looking for a basic, entry level joystick.

Like I mean entry level, don't know what I want and what I don't. $50 at most. Don't need force feed back. Don't need a 'detached throttle'. Just something that gets me into the game, and gives me an idea of what I like and don't like.

THat's a solid one too for less... nice find.

I think thrustmaster actually has a couple around there....T Flgiht stick X or T1600 are a lot closer to $50.

I'd like to hear your opinion once you get a little time in with it. You got a good deal on the price.
Sure thing.

I'm a little rusty on flight sims - or flying in games in general. Like the last time I did *A Lot* of flying was in the BF2 days. But it fits then, as it gives an "entry level yet old skool" opinion on an "entry level yet old skool" joystick.

Back