• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 2 = Awesome. Time Limit = Lame

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
austinbmxnig said:
why in the hell do they never have 1280x1024 in their graphics settingss, what about us LCD playas!@

I never understand that either. 1280x1024 is probably the most common resolution, and yet it isnt even an option. Mad

Last edited:
Might it have something to do with the DirectX output options? I belive 1280 x 1024 is actually an "incorrect" resolution, even though a ton of LCD manufacturers use it.

1280/1024 = 1.25
1280/960 = 1.333...
1024/768 = 1.333...
1600/1200 = 1.333...

The aspect ratio is off.

were do you add them in?

Target "C:\Program Files\Porg\prog\prog.exe"

OR

Start In "C:\Program Files\Prog\Prog\"

And do you put them inside the quotes "+szx 1280 +szy 1024" or outside the quotes?

Cheers

bradleyland said:
Yes, add the following switches to your game shortcut:

+szx 1280 +szy 1024
I stole this from the inquirer article, but it's not working with my install. Anyone else get it to work?

Played last night at my friends house.

Its pretty sweet.

I didn't play enough to notice any balance issues, but I like the new spinting. Its a mix of Killzone (no run and gun) and Wolf: ET (stamina bar w/ - stamina for sprining and jumping).

I played abit on my lappy and the 5200Go handled it decently. Not well enough to play competitively, but its fine for getting the feel of it.

Commander mode is cool, but not my thing.

Back