• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 3: Official Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Other than the server mentioned a few posts up, were there any other good servers?

I'm getting tired of idiots hacking.

I lot of friends on another forum really like the Reddit Lizard Lounge (I believe is what it is called)

Just curious what would the cost be for you guys to get b2k maps also in the rotation? If it's only a couple bucks I'd be willing to through down, for sure.

Honestly its not a cost thing they don't charge more to have those maps they are included in updates. I would love to add Karkand maps but when I mix in other expansions it becomes super hard to fill the server. I don't know if they fixed the way the servers are searched since premium came out or not.

So maybe I'll give it a shot again and see if its any easier to fill.

since the origin update, origin window pops up every time i launch a new game. its very annoying!!!!!!!! i have to close it every time. anyone know how to fix it, so it wont open up?

@shellnut: I'm throwing in those maps now and I'll monitor it through out the week and we will see what happens!

EDIT: I updated the map list to include those maps and I'll do my best to be on and seeding to try and get it filled to see if they fixed that.

Last edited:
@shellnut: I'm throwing in those maps now and I'll monitor it through out the week and we will see what happens!

EDIT: I updated the map list to include those maps and I'll do my best to be on and seeding to try and get it filled to see if they fixed that.

Thanks! I'm joining now to see if I can seed it :)

edit: One thing I notice is you can't vote for any of the b2k maps.

Last edited:
Anyone else unable to login to Battlelog?

edit: nm just reset my password and it worked properly.

Last edited:
Depends on who you were playing with :D

@Shellnut: We did end up getting it full though for some reason I missed if you were there or not. We kept it full for quite a few rounds I stayed up too late lol. Also if you got a chance to check out my video let me know what you thought.

Hopped on briefly last night. It is going to take some getting used to using the Steelseries MLG Sensei mouse (for review) instead of my G500 that i've been using for a couple of years.

@bburrill2012: Thanks for adding our server to your favorites! I'll be on a little tonight after work. I want to make sure last night wasn't a fluke.

@Janus: Isn't it weird that a mouse can make that much of a difference? When I went from my G5 which I loved! to my G9x or whatever it took me about a month to get used to it.

Yeah, it's a pretty huge change. Beside the fact that I have two G500 one at work (which I still use) and I unplugged the one at home to use the Sensei. The weight is hugely different and I'm getting used to the DPI differences/etc as well (which I know can be customized, but due to having less weight I can drop it down/play with it more)

Yeah, it's a pretty huge change. Beside the fact that I have two G500 one at work (which I still use) and I unplugged the one at home to use the Sensei. The weight is hugely different and I'm getting used to the DPI differences/etc as well (which I know can be customized, but due to having less weight I can drop it down/play with it more)

I always enjoyed playing with those options. though I found out I enjoy a light mouse. makes it stick less to the mouse pad so I can make smaller movements. what do you prefer for weight?

Back