• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 3: Official Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
stoked! my two 560 ti's arrive tomorrow sometime during the day. i will be starting my early beta download right when i wake up and will be playing all night the second i get home from work at 7pm. so excited!

http://bf3blog.com/2011/09/battlefield-3-beta-keys-will-be-sent-out-from-1pm-to-3pm-cet/

According to DICE (via Twitter), beta keys will be sent out around 1PM to 3PM, CET (Central European Time) — roughly 3-5 hours from now. Here’s a run down when beta keys will be sent out in your local time:
US Pacific time: 4 AM – 6 AM
US Eastern time: 7 AM – 9 AM
Europe: 1 PM – 3 PM
Australia (AEST): 9 PM – 11 PM
Japan: 8 PM -11 PM JST
Note that the above times are for PC and Xbox 360 beta, the PlayStation 3 version still remains uncertain.

Is it the person playing that is doing the heavy breathing during the jet part or is that part of the sound of flying one...

Is it the person playing that is doing the heavy breathing during the jet part or is that part of the sound of flying one...

That's part of the sound, I think it's to simulate the change in the cabin pressure or something making it harder to breathe so the pilot takes heavy breathes. It's little details like that that are so cool IMO.

Back