• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Been awhile, need advice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

phantomofnight

So, I'm planning on cooling a RYZEN 9 3900X and an EVGA RTX 2080 Hydro Copper. I'm thinking 4x120 should be enough cooling, but this is why I'm posting here. Any thoughts? Also, I'm looking at the Thermaltake "The Tower 900", any good advice for cases for the radiator that I would need? Thank you.

Why 4x 120? And not 2x 240 for example. Less restrictions in the loop the less components and fittings you have.

Now is that enough radiators for cooling? Possibly, but it would be the minimum amount to get away with. However I would try and stretch another in there so 5x 120 or 1x360 & 1x240.

Scrap all that. The tower 900 comfortably fits 2x 480mm radiators and they are hidden at the back. 2x360 would be more than enough.

Just making sure I understand, 2 2x480? I think that would work well for me. And have them hidden. Thank you for the response!

Back