• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

benchmark about to get ROCKED

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yeah, u guys up there better watch out!! just got Digital's result, and it.......................well, will shack the whole floor of the benchmark result!! :eek:

just stay tune for the benchie update late night or 2morrow!! :D

LandShark said:
yeah, u guys up there better watch out!! just got Digital's result, and it.......................well, will shack the whole floor of the benchmark result!! :eek:

just stay tune for the benchie update late night or 2morrow!! :D

2morrow!?! you cant say something like that and make us wait!!

Burning Phoenix said:
I can't let that happen.
I'll be slapping on the peltier this weekend to see what i can do about keeping the up pressure.

I'm afraid it's too late! That is unless Shark boy here tells us what's going on behind the scenes :D

lankshark, nice comments, i beleive that really sums it up guys.

you will definaltey need a time machine to beat me on this one. as i know quite a few people and have been "hooked up"..... hehehe

Digital

Digital Pimp said:
lankshark, nice comments, i beleive that really sums it up guys.

you will definaltey need a time machine to beat me on this one. as i know quite a few people and have been "hooked up"..... hehehe

Digital
Uh oh, it's time to call up my old friends that let me play with NDA hardware ;)

oh damm the secret is out. now u all know why my average cpu time is so high.

well i finished the wu in a hour but i did it so fast that seti took 60 more hours to verify it... (did u buy that?)

HAHAHA, i had u all SQUIRMING in your boots, u were all ready to "whip out the plastic" to beat me LOL

and i dident even get the record eh? hmm i got a couple of systems i could use...

Digital

Back