• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone dare to throw down team challenges ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Added an A4000 for a few more million. Sadly, I have to benchmark it tomorrow, then if it's all good it will fold until the end of the comp without harrasment. :)

SHooting to break that 40M PPD mark I've fallen juuuuuuuuuuuust short of.

Last edited:
Ugh. So while all this wet snow failed to bring down the power lines it DID pile up on the driveway and sidewalk. I started to shovel it...but realized I'm too old for this <radio edit>.
Post magically merged:

Looks like I'll be testing out the new 4080 Super on Wednesday...3080's are so '22:sn:
Now now, you have to realize some of our best producers are folding 'in the land before time' :rofl: :chair:

Ugh. So while all this wet snow failed to bring down the power lines it DID pile up on the driveway and sidewalk. I started to shovel it...but realized I'm too old for this <radio edit>.
Post magically merged:

Now now, you have to realize some of our best producers are folding 'in the land before time' :rofl: :chair:
It helps when you have 20 of them.. I just need to get rid of one. 😎

Going to back off a bit. At least the 5mill PPD laptop and start setting it up for gaming and everyday use (Wife gets my Pixelbook) . I have run out of GPU slots. Not sure I want to spend another 1K for a 4080 Super just to keep 'Hawk in 4th place...I like to respect old folks... :)

I am going to pat myself on the back...I take personnel credit for raising 'Hawks PPD...

He don't like me out PPDing him. :chair: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Back