• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone dare to throw down team challenges ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dfonda

Senior Golfer
How about against one of the top three ? Bold ? Foolish ? Yes...

How about a prediction ? "Hawk your moving to 4th by the end of the race... :chair: :sn:

How about anyone else ? Pick your personal challenge... Throw down a challenge let's get dirty.:popcorn:

How about against one of the top three ? Bold ? Foolish ? Yes...

How about a prediction ? "Hawk your moving to 4th by the end of the race... :chair: :sn:

How about anyone else ? Pick your personal challenge... Throw down a challenge let's get dirty.:popcorn:
What sauce do you want on your words when you eat them? :rofl::rofl:

I did...you are gonna need every bit of it...Oh.... but your still going down.:muahaha: One more Super Ti will bring me even...so I better get 2. :sn:
Well, just remember: there's always a bigger fish. I think you're gonna need a bigger boat :rofl: :escape:
Post magically merged:

Oh, I asked the wife if I could go to Nashua tomorrow. She asked why. I said to be stupid. Some how she knew exactly what I was talking about. For reference, the Nashua NH Best buy as a pair of 4070Ti's in stock.....

I never buy hardware right after it's released. There's just about always something not right. Just a matter of how busted it is. Might be minor, could be terrible like the release of the 20 series GPU. Granted it's not normally that bad, but you get the idea. I mean ya, I'm happy for those that are early adopters. They help me get a feel for stuff before I swipe the card :thup:

I never buy hardware right after it's released. There's just about always something not right. Just a matter of how busted it is. Might be minor, could be terrible like the release of the 20 series GPU. Granted it's not normally that bad, but you get the idea. I mean ya, I'm happy for those that are early adopters. They help me get a feel for stuff before I swipe the card :thup:
Hmm out of the 100 GPU's I have had only had one Gigabyte fail...and that was day one and warranty RA. It also wasn't new hardware...and the Supers I do not consider "New Hardware"

I have never had something "Not right" I just want you to get your moneys worth (and PPD :cheers: ) as the Super Ti is closer to a 4080 than the old 4070 Ti. IMHO. I am sure you know all this tho...

I'll be down at my local MC Wednesday morn to test out this new hardware problem. You are right about one thing if Nvidia or Ubuntu (Linux) doesn't have a driver out for it , it would be useless to you. I have Windows PC if the driver isn't out yet and switch to Linux when it's out.

I'll try it in the Ubuntu PC first maybe it will run on the old driver.

I have never had something "Not right" I just want you to get your moneys worth (and PPD :cheers: ) as the Super Ti is closer to a 4080 than the old 4070 Ti. IMHO. I am sure you know all this tho...
I appreciate that. Truly. As I often say this stuff is what makes our team great. We clown, we banter, and when needed we help each other. Without that, a team is little more than a number in a config file. Perhaps I'll just wait and see how the supers actually perform in folding before I plan my next builds.

What is that I smell..............................

.........is that you, @Farwalker2u , in front of me? I see you in 5th place in daily average production........

...........you see me coming for you? :borg: :comp::muahaha:

............if only the daily average crept up a lot faster, LOL

What is that I smell..............................

.........is that you, @Farwalker2u , in front of me? I see you in 5th place in daily average production........

...........you see me coming for you? :borg: :comp::muahaha:

............if only the daily average crept up a lot faster, LOL
Hungry 'Dog runs faster...:escape:

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Enjoy it while it lasts also I was going to use my secret weapon but things did not go well. But I did replace 2 GTX 1080's with 2 RTX 3080's. :comp: :muahaha:

Enjoy it while it lasts also I was going to use my secret weapon but things did not go well. But I did replace 2 GTX 1080's with 2 RTX 3080's. :comp: :muahaha:
I'm looking forward to being at #4 again.o_O Could I at least get a shot glass of Cognac ? :cheers:

I am giving er every thing I got....

Screenshot_20240128-192012.png

Last edited:
Back