• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best cooler for 4670k 100 or less?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

daterxies

Registered
What is known as the best CPU Cooler for under 100 bucks? id rather avoid CLC's as im paranoid (I do have a h100 now in my current build) but id rather just do old fashion fan and not worry about my pump going out or it leaking:bang head.

Thanks

Ill be putting it in a Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 Series case. I hope it has good airflow as i love the design and the removable dust filters seem like they will be very nice.

Unfortunately the d14 is not available from where im buying from.

I was also looking at
Phanteks PH-TC12DX
Nocture NH-u12P
hNoctua nh-u9b

Do any of these even come close to performance of the D14?

The phanteks peeked my interest since it can hook up to PWM. Not sure about the others?

i would get a Coolermaster Evo 212 over all the coolers you listed in post #3. It will perform within 2-3 c of the Noctua NH D14 or the Phanteks PH-TC14PE

The 212 Evo is a great choice, especially with the fan upgraded. (But just try it before you do. The stock fan should do quite well on a quad core. It's the 6 cores and up that really take advantage of a better fan.)

Back