• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best cooler to OC 3570k @ 4.50GHz ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Anonmau5

Registered
Let's go straight to the point. I want a cooler that is not too expensive, fits well in Zalman z9 plus and gets the job done. Under 70€ preferably.

For air cooling you can't go wrong with the Noctura Line, and you could also go with corsairs H series closed loop water coolers which also work very well. Those are just some of the options that could give you that OC. But don't go finicky, Ivy bridge likes to heat up after a good OC.

That's a bit of a tough one.

NZXT Havik 140, TRUE Spirit 140 would be my suggestions. Maybe a Thermalright Venomous-X if you can find one cheap as well.

Definitely the NH-D14. But be aware that it will interfere with ram that has tall heatspreaders and you will have to re-position the fans. But you should be able to offset the intake fan enough to clear ram such as the G. Skill Ripjaws line of ram or any ram that has heatspreaders around that height.

I have the Z9 case and with the CM 212+. If you have a second fan installed on the side, or one fan on the side but closer to the top, you may want to lower/remove the fan. The 212 takes up the space that fan uses and the 212 is significantly smaller than the NH-D14.

Back