• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BEST DDR 2700 memory

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Winterhawk said:
:) It's kinda like a "what's the best power supply?" thread isn't it... like- how many different ways can you say "Antec"? ..

Uhhhh, that answer would be INCORRECT. PC Power & Cooling would be correct. Now, back to the thread...

TRANCER24 said:
Nobody mentioned Mushkin. how about mushkin pc 3200??

Ummm.. Samsung again under those covers! Now if we could just get some of Samsungs new DDR400 samples.

nikhsub1- shoulda known someone would pipe up with that- that's what I get for using humorous metaphors.. :) You're absolutely right of course- PC P&C are truly the Ferraris of this realm ( I know.. now I'm gonna hear about Lamborghinis..). Metaphorically speaking, I opted for Antec because many manufacturers are putting their name on the same units.. just like Samsung.
and hey.. I have one... and like I heard at a gun show one time- "..everything here's a POS until I own it!!".. :D

Happy trails....

Ps- grdh20- Thanks.. I suspected as much ;)

My kingmax pc-2700 does 2-2-2-5-1t @ 180 FSB. With slower timings it can do 210 fsb, but my AGP bus is the limiting factor there.

According to them, the winbond is the best PC-2700.

they hit a 215 FSB and a 192 FSB with fastest timings

2-2-2-5-1T

That's pretty insane if you ask me :)

I am going to try to hit 215 FSB with my Kingmax when I go home. I think I came up with a little fix for the AGP issue on the 8k3a+

eh? what AGP issue does the 8k3a+ have? [my sig]

plz report back if u have a fix for wuteva it is as well!!!

the AGP divisor doesnt appear to be working, everyones vid cards are getting screwy at 200+ fsb
-Malakai

Back