• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best LGA 1155 and LGA1151 Coolers under £35

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

orw

Hi there,
I’m looking at a CPU Cooler upgrade option capable of keeping my cpu cool at an overclock, (my current fan which is a stock cooler is running 85’c on the cpu after 10 mins of prime95). It has to be both LGA1155 and LGA1151 Compatible, and under £35 or $40.

Thanks very much?

What cpu is this supposed to cool? What overclock do you want out of it? Judging from one of your other threads are you talking the 2500K and then a 9600K?

One of the better bang for you buck coolers has been a cooler master hyper 212 evo. It should be happy with a middling overclock on those two cpus.

For forty pounds you can get a Thermalright True Spirit 140 Power. Hands down the best cooler you can get in that price range. It will keep up to or do better than a D14/D15 depending on which fan you use and your case flow.

Back