• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Software to Monitor my Hardware

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

essartee4

Registered
So ive been out of the PC game a long time. I finally got my rig pieced together after a few months.

Im looking for some suggestions on software i should install to monitor my hardware - esp as i learn about overclocking and attempt to give that a go.

Thanks.

There's speed fan to control you fan speed settings, there's also HW Monitor to view temps in CPU/GPU/HDD and it reports voltages too. For a CPU info porgram you can try CPU-Z gives you all the info on your CPU socket and board etc then's there it's sister program for GPU's which is GPU-Z again all the info on your GPU incase you need to know the techincal side of things.

Welcome back. Most decent motherboards come with a monitoring utility these days so check the manufacturer website download section for one. I would use that if they do. The same goes for your graphics card too.

Back