• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BETA DRIVERS V267.24 OUT

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zantal

Beta Drivers are out
Download link
http://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en-us

This is a beta driver release from the Release 265 family of drivers (versions 265.xx to 269.xx). You can read more about this family of drivers on GeForce.com.

This driver package supports GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, 200, 300, 400, and 500-series desktop GPUs as well as ION desktop GPUs.

New in Release 267.24

Adds 3D Vision support for Bulletstorm.
Adds SLI support for Homefront.
Improves compatibility with Dragon Age II.
Fixes an issue where the NVIDIA control panel may not be accessible via the Windows desktop.
Other

Installs HD Audio driver version 1.1.13.1
Installs PhysX System Software to version 9.10.0514
Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here.

i'll have to wait for these to be approved by windows... i've really gotten accustomed to having Evga precision OSD while gaming, and it's never worked for me with beta drivers. DA2 fix is most welcome... the notes say it fixes the terrain rendering, but i'm still waiting for better SLI support. the demo ran like total crap in DX11 at high (only 11fps on earth) and okay at medium DX11 (about 90fps) but i think that's bioware/EA's fault more likely

had more joy with these on the 580
smoother physx between the 580 & 280

only glitch was from forcing a clean install. When it removed the drivers it killed both monitor outputs so I had to force reset the pc.

installs fine (if you can still see what your doing ;) )

Back