• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BIG cases still rule!!!! Need modding ideas for this monster.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
DaveSauce said:

Er, you're kidding right? Hell, pop a 2-stroke in that thing and you can drive it to the LANs, lol.
You steal my joke again and I'll have you promoted to moderator. That'll teach you! :p

Fushyuguru said:
I think the 2 computers in 1 box is a very sweet idea. Definitely origional. You have enough room for a WC'ed comp, a mini-itx and a ton of drives.

I second that motion...

yay!! I have a neto idea:D

lol I was considering it in just a big chieftec dragon style case (no money :() but this one is super badass, PERFECT for it.

Having 2 computers in the case would be a pretty sweet. There is plenty of room on a side panel to integrate a small LCD screen for server management.

Great ideas all.

Nothing beats a big old case :D

Those old gateways were built like tanks too: sturdy and able to stand mucho modding without falling apart. Nice find ;)

Of all the mods suggested so far, I like two best:
Built in Chiller- that would just be sweet, man: cool and cold at the same time.
Two computer case- It has been done, but not often. The idea of having one system as a game server and the other for playing the games is pretty cool, especially if you integrate a small switch for networking.
It might be big for taking to a lan, but when you consider the fact that you would have a complete LAN in one case......well, it doesn't seem that big after all, know what I mean?

Two computers! That is always what I wanted to do. Have one system as a stand alone server and the other to hack on. That is a really huge case. Good Luck.

eobard said:

You steal my joke again and I'll have you promoted to moderator. That'll teach you! :p

AHHHH NO!!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!

:D:D:D

lol, this thread just makes me so giddy....prolly cuz there are so many things that I'd do to that case I can't even imagine it right now, heh.

now this is just great....i'm gonna have to go search for a giant case like that so I can get out all of this modding energy, lol.....

Hey guys, I just learned something. HURRICANES SUCK. I didn't loose anything (besides power for the last 2 days), but I had a brother that lost his shred, a brother-in-law that has a tree stuck in his house, and a couple friends with pools in the backyards.

I'm over a friends house using his computer. I'll give you guys an update on the case in a week or so. Be cool.

Hopefully my power we be back on in the next day or two.

Back