• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Big $M just will not leave it alone...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hafa said:
ROFL! Thanks for the link, Cap...That kind of lunatic-fringe nutball stuff is as amusing as it is frightening...
AFAIK it is real, all the advertising proceeds go to the GOP.

Someone actually thinks using different software is Unamerican. Well...screw 'em. Ignorance.

Yes, you can also use a Mac. Actually, I would sooner use a Mactel than a normal PC if money were no consideration.

Captain Newbie said:
Yes, you can also use a Mac. Actually, I would sooner use a Mactel than a normal PC if money were no consideration.

how about a $599 core solo mac mini? it should be able to take a drop-in cpu replacement when merom comes out. i really like the mac mini as far as small form factor pc's go, best one i've used so far.

benbaked said:
how about a $599 core solo mac mini? it should be able to take a drop-in cpu replacement when merom comes out. i really like the mac mini as far as small form factor pc's go, best one i've used so far.

May be a topic for another thread but... I have a 2 Ghz clocked AMD and when I look at a Mac mini I simply think "low performance". With little ability to add aditional hard drives and difficulty in modifing (additional memory), I'm not too interested...

Give me something in a tower forum AT SIMILAR COST and with decent performance and then I will be a lot more interested.

Back