• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bit of a boost, while the Texacans are down.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dfonda

Senior Golfer
I was able to Wedge an EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra into a case that was not designed for it. Hoping it doubles the 1.5 mill of the 2nd 2060. I fit it into the second slot...Noticed the easy PWR/RESet module tho easy to use , was not needed and protruded out to far. Plugged the switches in without. I was taking a break from cutting the riveted steel cages, when I noticed it. I am trying to cut out the metal without shutting the PC down so my angle grinder is out. The Tin snips/pliers are a PITA.

Glad it worked. I needed the last Bios for this mobo to get the RTX 2060's to work, and knew there was not going to be another.;)

Nvidia Drivers and a Firmware update for the GPU , plus 3 reboots got everything working. Glad the old Mobo is still ticking. :comp:

Back