• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Black Friday Deals Only Please-post Only Deals

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
either one is a good deal but i'd say the maxtor, performance isn't that much different. if it's the 8mb cache ver. If it's not get the wd.

Is that fuji camera really a good deal? I'm really not sure if I should spend the cash or not...i'm torn...I know I can get it any other day for about 50 bucks more...so...how good could it be?

I am seriously eying that Mag 19" LCD..had to do some looking around, but found the website and the monitor has a 25ms response time, I'm thinking either the Mag 19" or the Sammy 17" LCD (both are at Best Buy).

I'm not sure if I'll be able to wake up early in the morn after the meal I had today, so I may just stay up and get there early, lol.

Hoot said:

Last spring, my schedule got so hectic, I became disatisfied with my level of contribution and asked to step down. At first the reply from Admin was that they were not disatisfied, but what mattered was that I was disatisfied. It's a lot of work and they need every Moderator to pull his or her share of the load. Now that my schedule is more sane, I thought of asking if they need me to return to the ranks, but I'm afraid this coming spring will result in the same situation and I suspect that they need reliable, not seasonal workers.

Hoot

I would rather have a moderator of your caliber seasonally than not at all. When you are here, we could use you. When RL takes priority, take care of RL. (BTW, RL comes first :) ) Glad to have you back.

wannaoc said:
That is one hell of a list. Nice job!

Anyone have info on model # or anything on this?
only one i see anywhere near that price on their site is the VSX 410:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...67836&type=product&productCategoryId=cat03031

its 500W and worded very similarly. 179 regular price, but it says its not available, but coming soon. the others are 299 and 399. no way either of those are it.

so far this is the only item i'm even remotely interested in.

Maxvla said:

only one i see anywhere near that price on their site is the VSX 410:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...67836&type=product&productCategoryId=cat03031

its 500W and worded very similarly. 179 regular price, but it says its not available, but coming soon. the others are 299 and 399. no way either of those are it.

so far this is the only item i'm even remotely interested in.
i found a Pioneer VSX 511 (better model) for 155 plus shipping here: http://store.yahoo.com/adnet1/pionaudrecvs1.html

no reviews on resellerratings. this best buy deal isn't that great after seeing this.

Breadfan said:
Is that fuji camera really a good deal? I'm really not sure if I should spend the cash or not...i'm torn...I know I can get it any other day for about 50 bucks more...so...how good could it be?

Saving $50 on a digital camera sounds good to me. I found a great deal of info about it here.

well, happy black friday everyone, i think im gonna check out the r9600 at bb(if they have any left) before i go to work(I work in the mall :(...stupid customers)

Since I cant sleep im just gonna get ready and head up there now (45min drive) Prehaps ill get the title of most hardcore for being there the earliest :D

last minute looksy in the ads from newspaper... 250gig wd from compusa for 150,,, better pricee than 2 120's from bestbuy,, since it is a single drive...

Back