• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

boot loop gigabyte ep35 ds3r

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Deathhorse

I got this board for FREE!!!!!

i have read this thread and got some good ideas

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=614854&highlight=ds3r+boot+loop

SPECS

e2160
Crucial Ballistix 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)
430 antec power supply
512mb el cheapo rebrand nvidia card pci-e
case is antec p190 and i have the doors off of it.

My question is i have the boot loop as well. Could my cpu cause the issue? tonight i am taking the battery out all night :shrug:

not stressed out yet I know the board is a pain from what i see on the web.

Sounds to me like your board isn't grounded properly. You might have a screw somewhere under the motherboard touching where it shouldn't... Yes, your power supply COULD cause the issue but unlikely as it would most likely not even boot up at all if that were the case. Clear the cmos by removing battery, it only takes 5 minutes not overnight that won't make any difference. PS. I used to have this board! Like a 10 years ago, LOL. I didn't have any issues with mine.

AHA!!!!

i had the battery out all night put it back in just now and it powers on. Now apparently my video card is bunk lol. Gonna test another one.

Back