• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Brass pipes?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I understand what you guys are saying now.... LOL:beer:

I had originally thought the silver tube was like tube impregnated with silver. ie with little bits of silver thoughout the whole tube and the silver was mixed into the silicone while it was being made.

I had originally thought that this was the case because if it was "linned with silver" the silver would eventually wash away or wear off over time.

Mycobacteria said:
I understand what you guys are saying now.... LOL:beer:

I had originally thought the silver tube was like tube impregnated with silver. ie with little bits of silver thoughout the whole tube and the silver was mixed into the silicone while it was being made.

I had originally thought that this was the case because if it was "linned with silver" the silver would eventually wash away or wear off over time.
Np, I sometimes have to have people explain things for me too, lol...it happens.:beer:

Back