• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Buggy system specs, what's going on here?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EzekielStyles

Registered
OK so since I installed my new psu I have been getting some abnormal readings for system specs. They are well out of range and are being reported by both AISuite and Open Hardware Monitor.

Here are a few screenshots:

5110da14-c480-4a83-9967-847f4911f309.jpg

6a023325-6023-45c8-abd2-b0de00fac7e4.jpg

Untitled3.png

I have not noticed any abnormal behavior, my computer has not BSOD'd or shutdown or anything. But it did not do this before I got the psu. And I only get these kind of warnings when the computer is under light use such as listening to music and browsing the internet, I never see anything off when gaming or under heavier than normal use.

Is this a faulty psu? Could something have been damaged on install? Or is it simply faulty software? Though I find it strange that multiple software programs would be reporting roughly the same, I suppose it is possible.

Thank you for any input :)

1. How can it simply be faulty software if the problem did not occur until you changed the power supply. The software went bad when a new power supply was installed? Doubt it.

2. Sounds like the board and poewr supply do not play nice with each other.

3. I have not had to change the power supply to get those silly warnings like I see in your screen capture. I only had to use Ai Suite. When I removed Ai Suite the silly warnings went away.
RGone...

Back