• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

building a computer for a drawing in corel

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

usdoj

Im planning on building a pc for drawing in corel, non 3d work but lots of vectors and bitmaps, and also be a gaming on it. I have some basic knowledge in building pc's I'm planning on doing something that finally get the job done.Currently using a laptop with a built in graphics card get it done but it got to the point of melting my laptop case and other components.
Is any one have any suggestion or links to previous posts that might help with this situation.
oh if it helps i live nz where parts cost a little more then the US or UK and im little budget conscious just a tad :sly:

Well budget will determine everything..

Putting a PC together is pretty straight forward and there are about 1billion results for something like this.

I would be willing to build + dropship if it cost that much more, but shipping out of the US is also very costly.

it more about what to buy to put into over buying a complete unit any way i could just save up for longer if it out of my budget

it more about what to buy to put into over buying a complete unit any way i could just save up for longer if it out of my budget

Yes, you will save money building it yourself. But no one can recommend parts without knowing your budget. As you can build computers from $100 to $10,000+

Back