• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Building a New Gaming/Editing PC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SnackySnack

Registered
Basically im building a new pc mostly for gaming, and editing. I've got all parts except cooling system. I'd like to have some tips/advice in it. Im going to overclock my CPU, and maybe my GPU a little bit aswell.

Here are the components so far:
https://www.mindfactory.de/shopping...220b819807119e8acd236cd85fa6a715f09e5d1d3fa7b
I have got already a case ( SHARKOON BULLDOZER ATX )

What do you guys think of it?
I would really appreciate if someone would help me with the cooling system. Im planning to water cool my CPU. But what about adding additional fans to my case? I'd like some advice from the pros.

P.S This is my first time building a computer.
Thank you.:)

Looks good, though you can easily get away with a cheaper motherboard...

As far as water cooling.. are you thinking a custom loop or AIO?

Looks good, though you can easily get away with a cheaper motherboard...

As far as water cooling.. are you thinking a custom loop or AIO?
Well ofcourse i'd prefer custom loop... But they can get really expensive right? But if there is a quality AIO then that one. Because it's much cheaper. Also a little bit of overclocking GPU doesn't require water cooling? I think the ACX cooling will handle it just well.

There is room for a high end system in most any case...

There seems to be room for a 2x120mm rad up top.

For the record, I am merging your threads as this should be in your build question thread since this is, well, a question about your build.

There is room for a high end system in most any case...

There seems to be room for a 2x120mm rad up top.

For the record, I am merging your threads as this should be in your build question thread since this is, well, a question about your build.

Thank you for the help!

Back