• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Camo Case Mod _Finnished_

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
HEY!!! My case was featured in Computer Games magazine!

The author told me a while back that he was going to do it but i just got teh email saying it was published.

Once i get a copy of it ill scan the article for all you to read.

put a thick layer of shalack on it :) give it a nice hard coat :D

ice case - unfortuantly not as original, as you said, seena few of them like that :D

hey could u not sleeve some cables with some 550 cord? just an idea that would give u the dark green sleeving (sp?) and be original. since u're a military man u can get some easilly
POET250

Incredibly impressive. If you're looking for things to do next, paint the chrome thing that goes over all of the rear ports, I know nobody will see it, but when everything else is black/dark it really stands out. Definite 10/10

Poet: What is 550 cord? Never heard of it.

tom10167: If i were to paint that cover then I wouldnt know where my speakers and my USP ports are cause the labels would be gone! hehe jk. Thats a good idea, ill do it next time i take out my mobo.

BTW i havent recieved back an email from the mag company yet. Im going to call them in a sec.

Case in a mag, thats prolly the best compliment to a modder that one could wish for (don't get me started on TechTV...:rolleyes: )

Great job, clean cuts! I might suggest some etching in the style of camo, different amounts of etching on each section of color, so its like the innards are "camoflauged"

It would take a lot of time, granted, but it would be a great mod.

Thats cool, off to battle ya go ..I also liked the post about the missle ....lol

old thread i know but i'm curious about that switch as i am considering geting one or two myself, i want to know if the cover is metal or plastic?

Back