• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[CANADA] MX510 $18.88 Mir

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
im not 100% sure, but the thing i found that was significantly different was the mx500 is 4.7 megapixels/sec and the mx510 is 5.8

they are probably trying to clear out the mx510s since the mx518 is supposed to come out next month

zip22 said:
im not 100% sure, but the thing i found that was significantly different was the mx500 is 4.7 megapixels/sec and the mx510 is 5.8

they are probably trying to clear out the mx510s since the mx518 is supposed to come out next month

the mx518 is also 5.8mps

I just went to Best Buy (Canada) to pick up an MX-510 for $27.99 ($17.99 after $10 mail-in rebate). I actualy helped someone find one on the shelf, only to find out that was the last one in stock. Got a raincheck though. The 518 will be much higher right? (like around the normal price of $40-60). I haven't paid anything yet, do you think I should go through it? Will the 518 offer any significantly noticable advantages?

i dont know if you'll notice double resolution, but with the mx518, it has 2 buttons that you can use to change to change the mouse sensitivity while you're in a game, i dont think the mx510 does.

its retail price is listed at $50 US, i dont know what it will actually retail for

the mx510 is a crazy mouse, especially for gaming because of the quick movement. I picked mine up form staples for $10 when staples listed it for $70 and futureshop all of a sudden had it for 29 for like 2 days online

AaronP said:
the mx510 is a crazy mouse, especially for gaming because of the quick movement. I picked mine up form staples for $10 when staples listed it for $70 and futureshop all of a sudden had it for 29 for like 2 days online

i dont see how it would make it 10 bucks.. explain

Mx510 is a realy insane mouse. I use it for a long time. Recently i bought Qck steelpad for it. I was looking for a new surface. Cool i think. But i'm pretty sure it will glide cool everywhere.

Back