• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Can't Clear User Name & Password

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
create a new user account on Windows. sign in under that account and open Chrome. Should be cleared.

"SOLVED"

Well I figured it out. I had an extension called MaskMe, which is now called Blur, turned on. Apparently I had a password save option turned on for that site. I feel stupid but I'm glad I corrected this issue. Any one her of Blur or MaskMe?

Never heard of those extensions but don't feel bad. We've all done those "duh!" things and your experience will probably be helpful to someone else sooner or later.

Update! Well I figured it out. I had an extension in Chrome that for some reason was remembering that information. I must have inadvertently set that up on that log in page. Well I deleted the extension and now all is well. I feel like a noob now but hey I learned something. Thanks for all the help guys.

Back