• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can't control pump on Mobo software

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Camelnthebush

Im new here so if there is any acronyms please break them down. I did my first custom loop and I bled it and ran it for 24 hours. Everything runs perfect. The only issue I am having is I cant control my pump speed on my pump. It's a ek D5 pwm pump. I went under the bios and changed the header to pwm then dc and now it is running on auto. I would like to be able to control it, because my fans run quiet, but the pump goes crazy sometimes. Any suggestions?

Im not familiar with your ek D5 pwm pump, but i would suggest you dont control the pump speed as when i accidentally did that on my Corsair pump, it then failed after a couple of months. It may of been just a coincidence, bit i haven't done it since.

Last edited:
You need to make sure its plugged into the CPU fan header. You than want to enable PWM via BIOS as it's a D5 PWM pump.

Back