• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can't find the right setting in BIOS (970a-d3p)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ill get the drivers from the site then. One of the big reasons I ended up on a new board with a new chip is because of exactly this kind of thing, so I dont want the headache either :) Still feels like victory for now, but I will want to be able to achieve this without software eventually :) Thanks for all your help guys. Is the ettequite to mark this thread solved now? Im never sure when to do that kind of stuff

Is this right? The chipset drivers are bundled with the catalyst control center? I went to the gigabyte page and the first drivers I was going to update were the chipset drivers but when I did the download I ended up with the CCC? are they just packing the proprietary drivers with the CCC because it's an amd chipset?

So even if I have a later version of the CCC it would be best to install this version and then update the CCC back to the most recent version? That way I will have the most recent drivers for chipset as well as the most recent CCC? Or are the chipset drivers tied to the CCC?

Edit: after updating the chipset drivers the cores lock now. My OC is no where near as stable which is disappointing.... Back to work I guess. Thanks for the help guys

Last edited:
Back