• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case for 8700K + NZXT Kraken x62

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LegolasElf

I own both Cooler Master HAF X and HAF 932. Those used to be the go to for air cooling back in the day. They are rugged and simply look incredible. Buuuuut neither is physically compatible with the NZXT Kraken x62. I am heartbroken....😢 Is there a new full tower case on the block that is aesthetically comparable to the HAF X and 932 and is made for the Kraken series AIO?

There are literally tons that will house a 280mm radiator. Have a look at the list linked in my sig. Feel free to ask questions too.

There are literally tons that will house a 280mm radiator. Have a look at the list linked in my sig. Feel free to ask questions too.

Thank you sir. I'm thinking about setting up my new system outside of a case with the AIO installed and then simply transfer it into the case once I pick one I like. Would that be practical? I.e. can a easily transfer a my mobo with the AIO hooked to it into a case easily once it arrives? I really want to build and fire up my new PC as soon as it arrives to test and make sure everything is fine but I wont have a case for it yet.

Yeah, you can do that, but there's no reason not to remove it and replace the TIM while you're upgrading the case. It takes less than 2 minutes. LOL

Yeah, you can do that, but there's no reason not to remove it and replace the TIM while you're upgrading the case. It takes less than 2 minutes. LOL

Ah I know, but honestly I want to just use the TIM that comes pre-applied on the Kraken x62 and not have to bother with cleaning and re-applying a different paste. I have AS5 laying around from 5 years ago somewhere. I dint order any new TIM this go round as I was banking on using the one on the kraken.

Back