• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case Mod Gallery

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
pelikan said:
I think its ideal to let people post "wow that's cool" crap and then clean it all out periodically. I mean, its nice to exchange a few words about somebody's mods. But then later you just want to be able to go through the pics without all the bs.

:thup:

i agree....people post pics in this thread so others can see their mods....and i have never posted a pic thinking "man, i hope no one tells me how cool it is".....i like posts saying that my mods are "cool", it boosts my confidence and lets me move on with an "i can do it" attitude.

-aff

Yeah, I dont think youre getting my point here. I like it when people give feedback, I just dont think the 3 worded responses which play no purpose. On the other hand when people say the specific parts which they like and which they dont, it can help you improve your case/mod. Whereas the "oh thats cool" crap doesnt really help anyone too much.

Its a Pre-Modded Case, and I am trying to find something that I want to change. The case already has everything I want in it. It is almost TOO nice to want to mod. Hell even the fan grills which is one thing I usually cut out first are big square holes that have pretty good airflow already. The case is all Aluminum even the frame inside is Aluminum. The wiring is a mess right now, so I did not most any real side pics.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Mystikal~Method said:
Yeah, I dont think youre getting my point here. I like it when people give feedback, I just dont think the 3 worded responses which play no purpose. On the other hand when people say the specific parts which they like and which they dont, it can help you improve your case/mod. Whereas the "oh thats cool" crap doesnt really help anyone too much.

not ot further this dilema but i think those three worded post play a huge role on the OC forum and specifically this Alt Mod forum....when i i get a small "cool case" post i love it and i try even harder on my next case...when no one says i hvae a "cool" case then i lose interest in modding for a while, and i love modding, those small general compliments play a huge role to me.

when replying to somthing post there name not all there pics!
man Sophisticated used a page just to say "i like the cd rom"
some very nice mods and some mods that need wire mods!!!
imo wires are first mods are second (windows with wires look like junk!

this took alot of work, volt mod other various tweaks 470/385

Attachments

• super radeon 98001.jpg
    super radeon 98001.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 3,874
Before, back when my old CPU was fried (pre 2500+)..
before.jpg

After:

(Remember that black cable? thats still there, trust me..

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Yeah there it is, you see it until the middle of the bottom. I spray painted as you can see the whole body (without the front panel on. The black cable goes to that 5.25 inch speaker (good quaility sound great for lans), red switch is the cathode switch, im working on a panel mod so thats why they arent in. The before pic has a Thermaltake TR2-M4 i have it still but havent finished the painting of it. So thats why i have the stock AMD.

My rounded cables and bay speaker, from tiger direct.com Clear Cable (cd-rw and dvd's) and blue for HD (duh.)

The panels will be done tommorow.. sexy panels.

Last edited:
For those of us on a college budget here it is
Server%20001.jpg

See that paperclip that's how i turn it on
Server%20004.jpg

Just to give you an idea of how big it is (shorter then a mid tower)
Server%20005.jpg

And that's me
[url]http://www.engr.uconn.edu/~apa02003/images/Server/Server%20007.jpg[/url]
This is where is stays

Don't worry it's not patented :)

Last edited:
Ya know sometimes it is simplest things in this world that are the coolest to see. I personally like it. I have often thought of building a PC on a large peice of plywood and then hanging it on the wall like a picture. Always thought it would be neat to have it hanging on the wall and when someone asks what it is, I would turn it on and use it like a juke box or something.

Capt Fiero said:
Ya know sometimes it is simplest things in this world that are the coolest to see. I personally like it. I have often thought of building a PC on a large peice of plywood and then hanging it on the wall like a picture. Always thought it would be neat to have it hanging on the wall and when someone asks what it is, I would turn it on and use it like a juke box or something.

Thanks Capt, and your idea sounds pretty good, I think you should give it a shot, only thing is you have to watch out for people touching it =P

(seeing if i can link images from my website...)

here's a pic of the backside of my p160 after dremeling away the backside grill:
IMG_1474.jpg
:D

... edit: Yesh! it works :D! gonna make a how-to thread now ;)...

Chixofnix said:
(seeing if i can link images from my website...)

here's a pic of the backside of my p160 after dremeling away the backside grill:
http://www.furnation.com/chixofnix/modding/images/IMG_1474.jpg[IMG] :D

... edit: Yesh! it works :D! gonna make a how-to thread now ;)... [/B][/QUOTE]

looks good...keep up the good work....ill be lookign for that how-to thread....i am interested to see how you dremeled the design around the edge of that hole....looks really good...

mod on,
aff

I know i dont have no pic's now. I will as soon as i get some film for my Camer. Here's waht my Case looked like new. mine is the black one

Today i took the case all aprt, and painted the frame of the case blue. then repainted the sides, top and back black. then took silver paint and lightly sprayed them. then took my dremal and cut a hole for a 80mm fan in the back side my my hard drives. i also took the face plates off my CD burner and CD rom and painted them black

ill update more info as i add pictures

:Edit: I was able to salvage one of the 40mm's , i finaling took my wire sleving i got from frozenCPU a few months ago. and i sleved my hard drive power wires , cd-rom wires and my intake fan on the bottom on my case. its really starting to look sweet. time to get some pics ASAP

I added two 80mm exhaust fans on the back pannel at the top, for a new total of 19 fans

Here's some older pics there not that great but they will do for now . ill add news ones as i get them

Last edited:
My case use to be white and light blue ....then I desided to paint it sliver and black but which I was getting sick of the color ...then today Idesided to paint it black and slive ....and now its black all over..with sliver sparkles all over it I will have to take a pic of it and let u see I think it looks nice...

Holy hell Twitch.... that is just rediculous O_O. why not just water cool that sucker!?

Dubbin1: I REALLY like your color scheme there. does it look as vibrant in real life though? my red and yellow cathodes looked fantastic in photo's but in actuality, not so hot... that is really clean and nice looking.

Back