• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Celebrating Decades in the OCF Family - 10 and 20 Year Member Badge

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow it's nice to see a lot of those that were here before and during the time that I joined up!

Just a couple more years and I'll get my badge.

Congrats to the 10+yr members!

thanks to all who have been here 10+ years... <--- me too, but alas I have no badge...I must have been bad this year...

I just noticed the badges this morning

Last edited:
Congratulations to all of those who are sporting their OCF badge! :bday::bday::bday:

You've been here for quite some time, and your contributions are appreciated.

:salute:

Just noticed this thread and the badge. Oh how time flies. I haven't been very active in the last couple years. Stupid life gets in the way of hobbies nowadays. It's been a great 10 years though, and I've learned SO much from this forum and it's members and I'd like to thank you all for that.

Thanks to the people that have helped me with computer issues over the years and those who run the site. Nothing quite like building your own computer and tweaking it and the folks here are the best.

I've been on a lot of forums since I started this hobby, but this is the only one that has kept me coming back almost daily. There's been so many that have just fallen by the wayside, either due to lack of community, not enough substance to keep it going, or financial reasons, I'm glad this place is still going strong.

You folks helped me with my first ever build, an AMD Athlon Thoroughbred, to my most recent build in the i5 series, and my latest toy, an gaming ASUS laptop. I've gone from a basic setup on the strictest of budgets, to the more extreme end of air cooling, and then to water and chiller setups. I even dabbled in LN2 for a little while after more reading than I care to admit. ;)

This is a great community, and I'm glad to be a part of it. Thanks for having me. :thup:

It has been along time running for me, I started off just reading and after learning a bit and being schooled alot I learned my way thanks to this site. I remember people like Sonny in the AMD board forums, also luta and silversinksam from the classifieds. I really cant believe its been 12 years on here. I took a break and started reading only again on the forums but I am now back to help the next generation I hope the next 10 years is just as good as the last 12.

Back