• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Celebrating Decades in the OCF Family - 10 and 20 Year Member Badge

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Here's to all the good memories (mostly of water cooling and lapping....)

To days gone by!

Just saw this...neat idea. I can't believe it's been that long. Life got in the way for me over the last few years (bought a house, got married, etc...) but I am really having the urge to get a new build together sometime this year and get back into my old hobby!

With the New Year already passed I figure its time for one of these badges...

Back in the Summer of 2005 when I first joined OCF I was rolling with a single core AMD socket 939 Venice/SanDiego cpus. :)

View attachment 174588

I just noticed the Decennial badge under my name. Thank you mods, whoever you were. :beer:

Maybe you could get it fixed now.

Mods merged my 2 accounts so I got the badge :)

With the New Year already passed I figure its time for one of these badges...

Back in the Summer of 2005 when I first joined OCF I was rolling with a single core AMD socket 939 Venice/SanDiego cpus. :)

View attachment 174588

My first posts were related to 754/939 overclocking and it was also in 2005 ;)

Where to I go to check to see what badges I have available? I hit my 10 year mark back in November.

In two days i am celebrating 15 years on this forum!
A fellow member reffered me to this topic yo i could get my badges updated heheh.
Cheers

Back