• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Celebrating Decades in the OCF Family - 10 and 20 Year Member Badge

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Can't believe it's been 10 years here!.. while I'm not as active as I used to be I still remember the golden years I spent on the site overclocking and sharing with all of you!

I am ready for my 10 year badge! I know this forum has directly contributed to way too much spending on the fastest, most capable web browsing and email checking machine on the planet. The overkill is AMAZING!

Gratz, you know you need a really fast rig if you want to reach "The end of the internet" since your still here guess your rig needs more GHZ!

Wow. This is so sweet! Thanks OC. You guys have taught me everything I know and I happily spread that to the world! Especially these days with the poor thermal managements of the PS3. :p

Check your heatsinks, peeps! They could use a good lap, I dare say.

Warming up for my badge! Though if I was smart all dem years ago I would of already had it... stupid me for not signing up to the site earlier.

Same here. Lurked for years before joining, then posted prolifically for a few years straight after that. Weird looking back, guess I was intimidated and didn't think I had much to contrbute... Found lots of encouragement tho once I jumped in. :)

Will be november this year for me. Looking forward to it. :)

I still stop by here almost every day. I just noticed and clicked on the badge today and I've had it for 10 months :bang head

Hehehe, yeah I shouldn't have lurked all those years I guess, oh well.

I did the same thing, just stopped by a lot and read things, eventually joined the forums when I felt I had something worth saying I guess.

One of the best sites on the ole InterTubes :p

:beer:

"The cheese cake is a lie :)" J/K

Last edited:
Congratz ! :clap:

Imo, the only badge insignia that is worth fighting for in this great forum ! :thup:

I added my badge last month. I check in now and again, but I'm pretty much out of the game =/

Back