• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CES 2016!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GTXJackBauer

Water Cooling Senior Member, #TEAMH20HNO
Well, as its that time of year, CES 2016. Lets take a look at all the different goodies. :popcorn:

Swiftech's new AIOs.

Swiftech specs 1.JPG

Swiftech specs 2.JPG

Swiftech specs 3.JPG

Asus's new MB WBs from EK with LED RGBs + headers, etc.

Zotac's protoype GPU WB.

Hope you all enjoy and hope to hear what you all think. If you find anything that hasn't been posted yet, please add to the list.

Last edited:
EVGA's new water cooling case and quick disconnects.

Thermaltake's new water cooling cases. (For a second, I thought they were caselab cases. lol)

Corsair's new water cooling cases, AIO cooling and Corsair Link 4 (Gasp).

Deepcool's new water cooling case, AIO cooling and H20 PSU. (Reservoir to those AIOs looks like Frozenq's and the liquid cooling PSU has been done by Koolance in the past.)

Origin's AIO PC with AIO Cooling. :shock:

Last edited:
I see Thermaltake have wheeled out Caselabs cases....

An old clip regarding the Computex 2015 show.

Woo more AIO kits to choost from :) I've seen deepcool case around on facebook and have to say I really like the design and IIRC $189.99 price tag which is pretty fair I think.

I see Thermaltake have wheeled out Caselabs cases....

An old clip regarding the Computex 2015 show.

I'm not sure if Daz is speaking russian or slurring because of the bottle of vodka hidden under his table but I have to give it to him on this one. He's 100% right.

Honestly, it looks like some "Big name chinese companies" are up to no good again. Nothing new about that but its always good to catch them in the act.

As I stated in some of those videos, some of those designs screams like someone else's. I don't know if they have a licensing agreement with said company or they are just up to no good.

Irrelevant to water cooling but involving CES this year. Its good to see the hammer out.

Woo more AIO kits to choost from :) I've seen deepcool case around on facebook and have to say I really like the design and IIRC $189.99 price tag which is pretty fair I think.

I feel like there's a AIO fever going on. Its everywhere, including GPUs and expandable. AIOs galore. I just hope this gives more confidence to those to take the plunge to the custom side, to help bring our prices down of course. :p

All I got from CES this year was, "RGB RGB RGB". Oh and of course, "If it can be made, IT CAN BE MADE WITH RGB!!!! GAMER 1337 420 SWAG LIGHTING!!!! Get some now to increase your skillz ingame 100000%".

All I got from CES this year was, "RGB RGB RGB". Oh and of course, "If it can be made, IT CAN BE MADE WITH RGB!!!! GAMER 1337 420 SWAG LIGHTING!!!! Get some now to increase your skillz ingame 100000%".

:rofl:

I'll tell you this, I'll take RGBs over dyes. :p

I love the integrated QDC on the EVGA GPU's. Makes for some easy expansion. We'll have to wait and see if it seals well enough though.

I believe I posted that last year already either here or on Reddit (PCMR sub).

Don't get me wrong, honestly there's only so much you can do with cases, but the direct purposeful copying is a bit... Well.. When someone from Thermaltake's design team orders a case from Casemods then shorty after presents that SAME case with their own logo on it at CES, I'm sorry but... Just no. I've kind of always viewed Thermaltake as a "cheap" company in regards to cases anyway (they simply don't seem as quality as those they copy), but the copying just gets me.

Back