• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE CES 2019: MSI Showcases RTX 2080 Ti Lightning, MSI GS75 Stealth, and More

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

In one of several appointments we had on day two of CES 2019, your boots on the ground visited with MSI and had a chance to see their latest flagship graphics card in the RTX 2080 Ti Lightning, the new GS75 Stealth gaming laptop, and the PS63 Modern.

Click here to view the article.

Can you swing by the Galax booth and get some HOF pics? Asking for a friend...LOL
Great coverage of the show, BTW. The daily contributions are really nice, and you seem to be packing good info with what is I'm sure very limited time.
:thup: for your hard work.

I'll have to look into that GS75, maybe towards the end of the year when it doesn't have the inevitable "first launch" price tag. My current GS60 is *ok* for a laptop but its GTX970 is starting to show its age. Plus one thing I was never crazy about was the bezel - its a 15.6" laptop but the height/width is approaching 17" dimesions. Might as well make the jump to an actual 17" screen at that point, lol.

And I second Alaric, thanks for the updates for those of us who can't keep up directly.

Last edited:
Back