• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cheap laptop/netbook for couchsurfing...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tRidiot

Premium Member
They've got this refurb'd Nokia netbook for sale over at DailySteals.com and I am thinking about it.

Nokia 10.1" Booklet 3G Netbook with Intel Atom 1.6GHz Processor, 1GB RAM and 120GB HD

Has Windows 7 Starter, which is fine. I don't need the personalization features, etc.

We just need something that will allow my 6 y/o boy to play some little flash games on websites and do light educational games, as well as light email and websurfing on the couch for myself and my wife while watching TV.

So... is this is decent enough unit for that, or is there some other place with smoking deals on this kind of thing?

It's only $200, and that's kinda in the range I'm looking to spend, really.

After a quick glance around that seems like as good a deal as any for $200. You might check your local Craigslist as well - you might do a bit better there.

Gonna pick up an Acer AspireOne dual-core Atom for $225 tomorrow.

Craigslist.

Back