• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Check My System Out!! (PiCs)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I also had to make sure that it would fit in the case.... it was a tight fit to keep the dimension of the duct intact and still get around the videocard and case door.

thnx for all the comments. Can someone help me with my question about cathods and uv paint?.... (8 replies up)

VaTechHokies said:

not on my browser

I dont know what browser your viewing my post but it works with internet explorer and firefox 0.8.... Ive tried it on 2 different computers and different internet connections and the pics load up... however if you have dialup it will take a long time to load up because there is 6mb worth of pics in this post.

Hmm...Like, 3 pictures loaded, and 5 didn't load, and like another 5 said "sorry, you can't access this image outside of imagestation" or something....maybe it's time you find a new picture host? While you are at it, why not re-compress them with photoshop or something to make them smaller to help out the 56k users.

Nice job man. i wonder how that would work with my sp-94?...i get good temps now. i also like the shrouds on the exhausts, i have the same case, and the air hits the back of the wall and comes back to my side intake, plus i have a 120mm blowhole in the top of the case, so that should be shrouded too. im gona bookmark this if i ever have the urge to do it. mod on! :)

Did some more mods on the system.... with UV!!!

What do you think?:

pic12l.jpg

pic11k.jpg

pic13m.jpg

industrial carpeting... it has short bristles and has a rubber (not plastic) bottom lining.... its not just on the bottow of my case but also on the doors top, front (between the front plastic cover and the metal frame). It works wonders keeping my computer quiet... and it was cheap!! $3 CDN for a square metre at Home Depot

nice, it looks better now that its not completly clear. i not all that much for the lights and such, but thats cuz i have to sleep with my rig on and i dont want my whole room to be blue.

thats some cheap carpet. i may have to get some of that, i bet it helps keeping dust off the case, easier to clean too...

Back