• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Check My System Out!! (PiCs)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
heres another pic:

pic16p.jpg

Woah...that looks really really nice. Really nice. I like that ducting job...I may have to copy you if it's alright (you get alla da props though!)...assuming my case ever comes back in stock...

Very nice duct design!!! And the carpet, WOW, I WANT THAT CASE NOW!!!!!!!!! :drool:

I have the same case.

ya... im happy with the way its turned out.... what do u suggest I do next? I eventually will have to make a window in my side door... but that will be in a few months... after I get a job and buy myself some real tools...

Once you start moding you have to continually feed the addiction.... I dont know what to do now....

should I paint the inside of my case? Black? Metalic silver? UV?

personally i think you should definatly get a window in there asap....ever think about a blowhole in the top maybe?....you could even duct it so that the hot air from ur cpu heatsink would get sucked out that way......

blowhole would help a lot. although you may consider putting a fan in the intake slot about the shroud thing/under the drive bay for more intake. i have the same case. i put in a blowhole, and now i dont have to use the rear exhaust fans at all. i tried with just the rear fans on, just the blowhole and both, and all three setups get me the same temp, so since the blowhole is quieter, i just turn off the back exhausts. i would make them intakes, but they would be sucking in warm air from the psu exhaust. i bought the windowed version of that case. got it for $68 :D

i think i have enough fans in my case... its loud enough. I was thinking of painting the interior... any colour suggestions? Should I just leave it as is?

Last edited:
It looks amazing how you did that tubing mod from the cpu fan to the case fan. One question is the ccase fan blowin or out.

W/ a hsf that big on your GPU I personally think you should try to use an air cooled tec on it.

the bottom front fan is blowing in. The pci slot fan is also blowing in. All other fans are blowing out.

Ive decided to paint the interior with UV paint and get myself another uv light...

As to my case door lacking a window.... I was wondering if there was anywhere a good site to see other people's window mods (besides the case gallery above) to get some inspiration.... I want to do something different... but as of yet I dont know what it will be.

you should put in a rheostat to lower the noise a bit more......and by painting the inside do you mean you are gonna paint the carpet?? or take out the carpet and paint? or just paint whats visible? i think a nice glossy black would be nice on the parts that can be seen.....that way they get a little notice from the sheen but they don't draw the focus away from the main feature, the crazy cool duct.

That looks so good and clean dude, I seriously want to steal that case from you.

Thumbs up for that man it looks frickin fantastic!

I've already said this but I just love that duct so much I keep coming back here lol.

Im happy with 20C mobo idle and 30C cpu idle... plus the fan in the front is already a 92mm fan.

I like your idea with the glossy black, and I might just do that instead... I was planning to paint only whats visible... (ie the cages that hold all the hdds and cd roms and psu.

Im gonna paint the cage I removed from the bottom of the front and paint it with the uv paint... then install it and see how she looks... then Ill paint it all glossy black and compare..

Back