• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Chimp Challenge 2012

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So it looks like conversion could get us boo koo points, I didn't realize how that worked until you explained it Adak, so basically every machine folding needs to be under T32monkeys. I now have my i3 530 folding on the T32monkeys username. Not much more than 7,000ppd for T32monkeys but it also means thats 7,000ppd less for thenewbie/whole team. That can add up for some easy conversion points like that.

So it looks like conversion could get us boo koo points, I didn't realize how that worked until you explained it Adak, so basically every machine folding needs to be under T32monkeys. I now have my i3 530 folding on the T32monkeys username. Not much more than 7,000ppd for T32monkeys but it also means thats 7,000ppd less for thenewbie/whole team. That can add up for some easy conversion points like that.

<< E-X-A-C-T-L-Y!!! >>​

its slowly going up but i am on pace with my 560ti's/ 2600k rig to do 51-53k (keeps fluctuating), is that decent?

Which passkey is the correct one, this one is different from Adak's race info thread.

Hi Mac, haven't seen you around for a bit. I know you regularly switch between a few teams besides OCF. Just wondering if you're participating in the CC?

Hi Mac, haven't seen you around for a bit. I know you regularly switch between a few teams besides OCF. Just wondering if you're participating in the CC?

Of course I am! Who would want the cursed monkey paw for a year! Anyone remember the monkey paw any more? ;)

Of course I am! Who would want the cursed monkey paw for a year! Anyone remember the monkey paw any more? ;)

I vaguely remember hearing about it a year or so ago. But I don't look back on past defeats, I look forward to future victories!! And we have a good chance this year if we keep recruiting!

Glad to have you with us Macaholic :salute:

Time for me to start converting as many people as I can I guess. I should be able to convert/conjure up another couple at least.

That is just what we need - continued recruitment. Other teams will certainly be doing that throughout the CC.

Good luck Bob and go get em. The_cultie and I are working on some others, as well.

Just got my machines switched over, sorry about the delay but it was kind of out of my hands. Had a tower climbing training incident at school that jarred my back pretty bad, basically couldn't get out of bed for a few days. Clients are now switched over though. :cool:

Just got my machines switched over, sorry about the delay but it was kind of out of my hands. Had a tower climbing training incident at school that jarred my back pretty bad, basically couldn't get out of bed for a few days. Clients are now switched over though. :cool:

Great to have you with us in battle :salute:

Take care of your back and get well soon.

Bumped my Athlon II x4 from 2.8 to 3.4GHz last night. That should help! I just wish it was getting something other than A4 workunits...

You're almost there, Moz_21. You have one rig that has not been transferred over to the race, as of the 10:00 a.m. EOC update.

We want that rig too! Don't leave it out in the cold! :D

Back