• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chimp Challenge?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I am still catching up on the rules for this year, but as far as I know, once you are folding for Team32 you are participating. All we need you to do is try and get ever point you can and try and recruit some friends even just for the few days of the challenge.

I volunteer to prime the Poo Flinger's chambers. Perhaps this would help rally more T32 Monkeys to the Chimp Challenge:

Excellent I will need some volunteers. You will get trained once the ship arrives from it's top secret upgrade facility :D

I am still catching up on the rules for this year, but as far as I know, once you are folding for Team32 you are participating. All we need you to do is try and get ever point you can and try and recruit some friends even just for the few days of the challenge.

I just recently got my computer working again, and I've been folding steadily for the past 2 months now. I'd say my computer is folding 125 out of 168 hours of the week. I'm wanting to set up a secondary, dedicated folding machine. Just need to accrue the funds for a 1366 cpu and I'll be good to go.

It's for YOU!

We'll be posting all the details a bit later, but EVERYONE can race - and enjoy the race - regardless of their points per day.

If you fold for team 32 - that's all you need - but it's 5 x better if you fold for team 32 AND you have a passkey!

Do you have a passkey?

It's the most fun thing you can do in folding -- oddly, quite exciting. :clap:

It's for YOU!

We'll be posting all the details a bit later, but EVERYONE can race - and enjoy the race - regardless of their points per day.

If you fold for team 32 - that's all you need - but it's 5 x better if you fold for team 32 AND you have a passkey!

Do you have a passkey?

Looking forward to it (thread going up soon?) as I have a fair bit of modern ammunition to throw at it... especially since AMD is performing well.

cant wait to dump my 2700k + 2 6870s my roommates 3770k and 680 and my other roommates 2500k and 670TI at this thing. just one wuestion will we have to fold under a different user like last year with T32Monkeys?

Nope your name is fine. They are doing a team aggregate I believe so you don't have to change. I don't think we had to last year either.

hmmm now that i think of it i may have missed last years chimp challenge due to a surveying course out in the sticks. must have been the year before that i was thinking of.... god has it been that long already

It's for YOU!

Do you have a passkey?

Yes, I haz passkey. All my points are belong to TEAM 32. :borg:

I need a single Chimp Challenge thread/post to direct people to across the rest of the site.

This thread is kind of a progression from WTH is going on, to THIS is whats going on... Can we get a new thread that explains the chimp challenge in a sentence, and tells people how to take part for T32 in another sentence?

Create that thread, and I'll get the chimp challenge banner posted across the site again... linking it back to instructions for how to bring OCF to victory!

I'll get one up as soon as I can with Adak's help to make sure I don't miss anything. Have been reading the forums every second I get to catch up.

State date Apr 13th, how long does it last? I have some reserve power I can chip in starting then. :O

Ends on April 23rd, at Noon, Pacific Daylight Savings Time.

Back