• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Clear case builders.. Where can I get these?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KfistoRok

image07.jpg

I'd like to use something like this so I don't have to use that much adhesivie. Then just a little sealant to make it air tight.

Also does anyone know if I can get a pci slot bracket from some site? Yeah I could rip one out of some crapped out case, but I would rather buy one that is cut out nice. And I don't have any extra cases I don't need laying around.

image32.jpg

Those are custom made.
To me they look like Brass couplers that are then drilled into cast-acrylic cubes. Not exactly an everyday item, and not exactly cheap.

You can however make your own for $14 + shipping. Just get one of these...
Link to McMaster.com product

And you'll have enough Polycarbonate to make 4-6 dozen polycarbonate cubes which you can then drill and tap. But, if you can manage with something that's not entirely clear I'd recommend Nylon since it will do a better job of holding the screws.

oh hey for the pci slots just buy a lian-li removable mobo tray and give ur self a nice removable mobo tray. they are only like 30 bucks. pcmods.com
i think...

Back