• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[Closed] Grand Theft Auto 6 is CONFIRMED to Embrace Woke Agenda + Feminist Journalists DEMAND Rockstar Pander

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenrou

"It's been confirmed that GTA6 will pander & the team at Rockstar are not the same as when it came to GTA5...so now what?"

spock-stupid-hurts.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Be verrrrrrrrry careful here people............slippery slope, this subject.

Sending a pre-emptive shot across the bow now. Don't be the one who gets it shut down, lol.

Anyhoo, at a high level, I dont agree with whitewashing content because it offends people (I know... forum rules do that, but its to keep you people in line with minimal effort, lol). That's annoying. The MA rating (right?) should cover that.

Last edited:
Not my intention to cause an argument for or against "Woke", whatever people think it stands for at any given day, simply to show what to expect from the new game. I was floored by how good it looks graphically speaking, and GTA has always been the "anti-hero" of gaming, so I was expecting to continue like that 🤷🏻‍♂️

I have zero issues having female or trans characters in leading roles in games/movies as long as they're well written and well acted (like any male actor), so let's just hope for another one here 👍🏻

"Confirmed" by WHO??!

Some idiot YouTuber? What's HIS agenda?? What are his other videos like?

Look at his other videos:

Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 7.33.18 PM.png

You seriously consider this freak a reliable source of information? First off he claims Bob Iger was fired... Yeah: GOOGLE THAT and see if it's true.

EVERYTHING is woke according to him...

Also... What's woke about GTA VI? The fact that it has a female protagonist?

Seemed to work fine for Bayonetta...

I hate how people just casually throw around meaningless terms like they actually mean something.

"Woke" is a culturally appropriated term that is now being used as a blanket term for anything the internet angry people don't like.

For example... If the term "Woke" existed back when Battlefield 1 first came out... They would've accused Dice of being "Woke" for featuring a Black American soldier on the cover. Nevermind the fact that 52,000 Black Americans from Chicago alone (my great Grandfather included) served in WWI.

Heaven forbid there should ever be a Black mermaid in a movie or a Latina protagonist in GTA VI...

My point being: "WOKE" doesn't actually mean anything anymore. It was originally a Black American term that just meant being "Aware" of the bigger picture of whatever was being discussed at the moment. (Life, relationships, etc...)

Then it got co-opted first by journalists, then by politicians, and ultimately by hate groups as a blanket term for anything that was against whatever agenda they wanted to push.

I kindof sense this thread being closed as soon as I press the "send" button... but those are the simple facts of the matter.

The idea of a "woke" game where you carjack people, deal drugs, get chased by cops, and blow up helicopters is ABSURD.

There's only one way to do GTA. And there's not a chance in hell Rockstar would mess up their BILLION DOLLAR formula.

Guys, ED issued his warning and I think this is the appropriate time to close this thread before it gets out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back