• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Comments on Pictures

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
g0dM@n said:
Two diff ppl to me! Did you go from rockstar to overclocking nerd? :)

I should have had a pic of me smoking a blunt in college, and then one more recent with me playing with a compute rin my PJs with glasses on... one extreme to the other. :D

:clap:

RedDragonXXX said:
Nice cut Nade :beer:

lol :D

I cut my hair once a year. It takes a while to get to > 11 inches. Anything smaller than that, I cannot donate it to the cancer center/childrens hospital. Plus, I hate to pay $15 every month for a damn haircut. :)

Regarding the rockstar part, all that was bagged up after college, when RL struck me full in the face. I suppose I'm doing allright now ;)

theELVISCERATOR said:
....... You sure you didnt pay for that date?

:heh

Well...

Parking downtown on a Friday night: $6.00.

An assortment of appetizers for two: $35.00.

Four glasses of white zin and about six Louie's Demises: $45.00.

Getting the GF to let my friend take a picture of me doing that: Priceless.

avalanche83 said:
Sweat. You added the pimp gear :). Now all you have to do is add the scale of you height again, and put it at 6'5" this time. hehehe.

I don't have anything in the pic to scale it against, LOL

Screwballl said:
0508110037.jpg

Cute, but is that someone head (full of fair) leaning on the computer monitor on the right???

*edit*
lol, wait... looks like the hind legs of a cat/rabbit... WHAT'S GOING ON?!

why, you didn't notice the same thing? lol

either where the arrow pointing is the human head's part where he combs his hair...

OR... the red oval is the animal's hind leg!

Attachments

• rabbit.JPG
    rabbit.JPG
    5.4 KB · Views: 570
NONO, it took me 30 seconds, lol.

My mind tends to think of the extreme over the normal, literally. I don't work from normal to deeper analysis of the extreme possibilities; rather, I work from the extreme, then analyse why something is normal. :D

"You know it's Sad but Trueeeeeee!" <music>

g0dM@n said:
nice head gasket... :D

how far are you in the works?

Just started driving it,passed the riders course and all that over the weekend.Man its a nice ride shifts easy well the nuetral is a pita.The after market exaust sounds awsome.I wont be taking it out on the highway just yet though I still want to practice more on my back roads.

First, I'd like to say to all the dumbasses... post your comments here, not in the pictures thread! :D They're still doing it... oh well, I had done it myself too. :)

Okay so...

Solidxsnake, born to be pimp! :thup: Just better have a nice personality with you!

Fr3@k3r, lol... a pic of your "ugly self"... dude, you look like one of my best friends!!! No joke... very similar, except he's 23 and he still doesn't drive!! Oh, and I don't think he's as cool as you cuz he ain't got any earings. :D jk, I don't have any either.

redrumy3, NICE COMMENT... lol thanks for the warning. Damn you guys are hilarious sometimes. :D

Cjwinnit, come on, bro... get us a nice background!

THF, did you wife knock out another one of your teeth?! :rolleyes: I told you to stop acting up!!

CCUABIDExORxDIE, now there's a nice background... cjwinnit, let's see what you got, bro!!

Fudgenuggets, can I have your autograph? You really do look just like him... can you talk, or are you only allowed to type on the net? haha

Speciale, I can't see your pic, but man is your "other half" gorgeous!! Be good to her!!!

ECS, no comment.

sno.lcn, I have yet to see LOG... what kinda car is that?

grumperfish, i still have to find a costume for my gf and i... i hate shopping for halloween... it's always a big fat mess at those places!! And every year i tell myself to buy early from the internet and have it shipped to prevent the hassle.

I didn't cover everyone... just the ones I thought something up for. ECS was the most difficult... 1 of a kind... you know I miss the sexy pic you had to take down, lol.

Back