• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Complete Removal of Programs?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bigtyme07

Anyone know how to completely remove a program? I know there is an uninstall program function built into windows but a lot of programs leave parts of themselves behind... and also I have a program that's not showing up on that list so it looks like I'm going to have to manually remove it... Any safe way of moving traces of a program from the registry as well?

That's exactly what I'm looking for but I have a program that isn't showing up on the programs list... any idea how to uninstall that?

I downloaded Metro 2033 and for some reason it's not in the programs list... Windows 7

I've noticed Revo seems to have a hard time finding programs that aren't installed in the Programs folder. CCleaner has a decent uninstaller and lists a lot more than Revo. The pay-version of Revo may be better , but I don't know.

The free version of Revo does not find 64bit programs. "Your Uninstaller" would most likely do the trick. I believe you can download a trial version for this one specific need.

your unin-staller has hunter mode that enables several different ways to uninstall. it can uninstall from selecting a programs desktop icon.

Back