• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Compression Fittings Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lifeismusic434

Hello, I've been running WCing for about a while now, and I'd like to begin using compression fittings.

I have the Danger Den MC-TDX waterblock on an Intel E8500, as well as this waterblock on the north bridge.

I'm using Tygon 3603 tubing, 1/2" ID, with a 1/8" wall. These I believe are the correct fittings.

The only problem is that I don't think two of those fittings will fit side by side on either the CPU block or the NB block. I am looking for suggestions on how to fix this. Should I use a few 45 degree adapters? If so, which parts would be the correct ones.

Thanks for the help. If you have any questions about my setup, please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers.

On the DangerDen compression fittings page, it says their fittings will not fit on the MC-TDX waterblock. So I assume the Bitspower ones wouldn't fit either, as they are the same size.

ah, yes, those look too close, but a 45'll do ya, just be wary if you're low on pumping power, too many 45's is not gonna be good for your flow.

Okay, I'm using one of these pumps, think that would work okay with 4x 45's?

And do you have any specific recommendations for a particular Bitspower 45? Would this be the part I need?

Yes, if you already have the compressions. They come in a few colors too. Silver, shiny, charcole etc.

If you don't have the compressions yet they have a rotary 45 compression too.

Back