• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Computer Crashes every time i play games?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Might be three things in my opinion:
- Drivers (gfx card, sound)
- Memory
- Power supply

Check for the latest drivers on the product websites.
Try to test your memory with Windows Memory Diagnostic tool.
Try to disconnect every source of power draw you don't need while gaming (discs you don't use, fans etc.)
Also try using your onboard sound device and take out your pci sound card for the test.
Thanks man!i know the problem is...its the power supply...tried what u said...i removed the connect of the sound card,dvd drive and fans...and i tried plying all my games...nothing happened...thanks for the help man!!! I buy a new power supply...maybe a 1000w will do...now i have a new problem... A money to buy one...could help me out to??lol thank you so much!!!!

Do you really need a 1000W PSU? Could you create a "Sig" so that you system info shows up at the bottom of every post you make? This is a common courtesy on the forum. Go to Quick Links at the top of the page and Edit Signature. Look at mine or some of the other regulars on the forum for guidance as to what to include.

buy a quality 600-650W supply and you're more then set. PSU should have at least 40A on 12V rail.

Back