• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Computer randomly freezes. Even reset button doesn't work.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Crashes still happen, it is extremely annoying 0_0
Maybe I should buy Ryzen and throw my pc through the window...

Did you try to RMA the CPU? RMA worked for me with one of my skylake Rigs that was doing the same thing.

I've had exact same issues with you, and as you probably watched from my posts that nothing worked. I thought some things helped but nothing fixed it completely.

UNTIL wh1sper suggested the true fix. I bought the ram sticks he suggested (someone else also suggested him) and since then (over two months constant use) not even a hiccup. Seriously, no issues what so ever.

I was planning to write a long post but I'll just say this. If someone out there who still couldn't fix, like you, and tried everything, give these set of rams a shot

GSKILL 3200 ripjaw V. F4-3200C16D-16GVK

Wh1sper said 3200mhz is not actually needed, but I wanted to be on the safe side so bought the same exact ram set.

Give it a shot if you can, and let me know.

In my case crashes has reduced but oh well.
As for that RAM stick, my mobo is DDR3 so can't get that.

I'm having very similar issues with my newly built machine, and I'd appreciate some advice, but before posting details, I'd like to know if I should use this thread, or rather start a new one. I'm new on these forums, so I don't know what would be preferred.

I'm having very similar issues with my newly built machine, and I'd appreciate some advice, but before posting details, I'd like to know if I should use this thread, or rather start a new one. I'm new on these forums, so I don't know what would be preferred.

It would probably be best to start a new thread, as you'll receive help specific to your system.

What is your RIG and what have you tried?

Please start a new thread and post a link to it here.

i also had the same problem it got fixed when i unplugged and replugged ram i dont know how did it worked

Back