• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Computer Wont Sleep

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cjkart20

Hey guys, so I have a question. After overclocking my computer I notice that it will sit forever and never go to sleep. Is there something in the bios that has it affected to where it wont sleep? I disabled all the cool n quiet, svm, A1E, core C6 state and stuff like that. Is it something like this that's causing it not to sleep?
Capture.JPG

turning off all the green stuff is the issue, when not benching I turn all that back on.

turning off all the green stuff is the issue, when not benching I turn all that back on.

So last night I left my computer running all evening and night and it was stable on prime95 for 14 hours... good enough for me lol.
what parts do I want to enable that wont mess up performance when using computer?
IMG_2740.JPG

at 4.6 your not monster overclocking it.
you can turn them all on but you might have to reconfigure your voltage settings.

So enabling that stuff will require me to add more voltage to remain stable

no, you might have to reconfigure how the voltage is controlled, move to offset voltage , set a higher base voltage, work with llc a little, tinkering around with it, read Rgones thread on using offset voltage in the motherboard area.

Back