• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

conductive rubber paint? alternative?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
flexable, eh? i thought it was just like silver paint.

well, at thepoint of my last post i had fixed with several layers, worked fine till now. last night it lost connectivity and was dead inthe morning. cant have that... ill be replacing the spacebar tonight so ill take a look at the connection, i might have to take a look at that pen next time im out that way. thanks :)

now's the time to replace the socket and plug, both with brand new, so they fit perfectly. :-D but im just tryin to motivate you to fix it right instead of riggin it constantly lol.

id like to, but i dont have the time to prepare an operation like that. of course, im looking for one of these to go on ebay with a busted screen so i can take it and have a parts bin :0

i wouldnt mind a new mobo with a good plug, and i want another case so i can strip it down and paint it without being without my laptop for a while... but its notlooking good.

Back